2017 saw Castle Manor Academy break records and celebrate our highest ever GCSE results. The results show a rapid rise in results with 62% of students reaching the new threshold of a level 4 in maths and English (a significant increase of 16% on the comparative A*-C grade last year).
In the image you can find out:
- Our school’s progress 8 score
- Our school’s attainment 8 score
- The percentage of pupils who’ve achieved grade 5 (strong pass) or above in English and maths at the end of KS4
- The percentage of pupils entering for the English Baccalaureate
- The percentage of pupils who’ve achieved the English Baccalaureate
- The percentage of students staying in education or employment after key stage 4 (destinations)
For a full breakdown of our results, please visit the Compare Schools Performance website and search for Castle Manor Academy.