2018 saw another fantastic set of results for Castle Manor Academy's students. We are particularly proud of our Progress 8 score (+0.21) which demonstrates the impact the teaching and culture Castle Manor has on our students' progress. A Progress 8 score above zero means pupils make more progress, on average, than pupils across England who got similar results at the end of key stage 2.
In the image you can find out:
- Our school’s progress 8 score
- Our school’s attainment 8 score
- The percentage of pupils who’ve achieved grade 5 (strong pass) or above in English and maths at the end of KS4
- The percentage of pupils entering for the English Baccalaureate
- The percentage of pupils who’ve achieved the English Baccalaureate
- The percentage of students staying in education or employment after key stage 4 (destinations)
For a full breakdown of our results, please visit the Compare Schools Performance website and search for Castle Manor Academy.